In this catalog of cross stitch kits you will find pictures of BIRDs. On branches, in flowers and in a nest. Small and large, predators and domestic parrots. For lovers of bird watching - their bright variety in our online store "Needlework Salon". Bird embroidery is filled with symbolism. Observing the nature and behavior of birds in nature, people endowed them with human qualities: fidelity, wisdom, nobility, courage. The image of birds - gods is present in the mythology of every nation. When choosing embroidery, pay attention to the following symbols and meanings, perhaps they will help you with your choice:
- Swans in cross-stitch, like a pair of doves, symbolize marital fidelity, love and friendship. Stylized symbols of these birds can be seen in embroidery on wedding towels. Beautiful and graceful. Migratory birds, their return meant the arrival of spring. When choosing an embroidery with swans, pay attention to the "White Swans" set from RIOLIS.
- Peacocks - a modern stylization of the fabulous Firebird. According to legend, one who hears the Firebird singing will be healed of all diseases. The song of the peacock is unlikely to please your ears. A symbol of beauty and nobility, abundance and prosperity. The calm and majesty of the peacock is mesmerizing. The "The Peacock" set by "ANCHOR MAIA" is a perfect representative of this catalogue.
- Hummingbird is a small fidget bird, all the time in motion and at the same time - in place. She drinks nectar from flowers, hovering near them, constantly flapping her wings. It symbolizes joy and prosperity. For a girl, embroidery with a hummingbird will become a talisman against gossip and disease. Just as predators cannot catch hummingbirds, so you will deftly bypass the machinations of your ill-wishers.
- The eagle is the ruler of the sky. Proud, strong, brave, invincible. A picture with an embroidered eagle will not only decorate your office, but also a symbol of power in Feng Shui. We are sure that a look at this image of an eagle will add strength and inspiration to its owner.
- A parrot is a bird denoting a cheerful disposition, friendly communication, good memory. The embroidered parrot is as beautiful and bright as a living one. A pair of embroidered parrots symbolizes love and mutual affection. They are considered harbingers of good and good luck, because on their wings you can see all the colors of the rainbow, representing all 5 elements of feng shui - water, wind, earth, fire and metal. An embroidered picture with a parrot must be drawn up and kept clean so that the bird will answer you kindly.
- The owl is a symbol of wisdom and longevity. In earlier times, for the ability to see in the dark, the owl was a symbol of the ability not to be afraid of the dark, in other words, a symbol of those who owned secrets hidden from mere mortals. An embroidery with an owl should be hung in a teenager's room. Sets with owls are in the catalog of each manufacturer of goods for embroidery.
- Cranes, especially in a pair - a wish for health.
Bird cross stitch kits have everything you need: embroidery fabric of the right size, floss or wool, color or black and white symbol scheme, needle.
We, at the "Needlework Salon", often delight you with new products and additional discounts on sets. And for our regular customers there is a cumulative system of discounts.